Comment on page
OpenSea Listing Bot
Track OpenSea listings
Welcome! The 2.5 Intelligence OpenSea Listing bot gives you real-time listings for any collection in your Discord server.
- 1.Give the bot these permissions: Send Messages and Embed Links.
- 3.In the channel you want to receive listings, use
/track <opensea url>.
That's it! If you want to track more collections, use
/trackfor each collection.
- Show the bot commands.
- Receive listings for the collection at <opensea url> in the channel where this command is run.
- Stop receiving listings for the collection at <opensea url>.
- List the tracked collections in the channel where this command is run.
- Set the role that is notified whenever a new listing is received.
- Clear the role that is notified whenever a new listing is received.
I tracked a collection, but I don't see any messages (or
/show tracked salesis not displaying the collection).
The bot attempted to send a message but did not have permissions, so the bot stopped tracking the collection. Check that the bot has permission to send messages and embed links. Then use