Customize bot name, avatar, status, and footer for a branded experience
Premium subscribers can customize the branding of bots.
Currently supported bots for customization:
- NFT Sales & Listing Bot
- NFT Wallet Tracker Bot
- NFT Mint Bot
- NFT ENS Sales Bot
- Whitelist Manager Bot
- 2.Click the New Application button.
- 3.Give your application a name and agree with the Discord terms and developer policy.
- 4.Click the app icon and select a picture for your application. (You will need this image again later.)
- 5.Copy the Application ID and temporary save it somewhere. You will need this in a minute.
- 6.Click the Bot tab on the left side of the page.
- 7.Click Add Bot on the right side of the page.
- 8.Select Yes, do it.
- 9.Scroll down and turn on the 3 toggles in the Privileged Gateway Intents section.
- 10.Scroll up and click the Reset Token button.
- 11.Confirm with Discord MFA if required.
- 12.Copy your newly generated Bot Token. You will need this in a minute.
- 13.See a video of the process above below.
- 15.Select the server you want this custom bot for.
- 16.Select the Customize Bot button for the bot type that you want to customize.
- 17.Fill in the Application id and Bot Token you saved from the earlier steps.
- 18.Configure your desired customizations (Bot name, avatar, activity, footer,...) and click "Save".
- 19.You're all set! In a matter of minutes your bot should be online and you'll receive an e-mail with instructions to install the bot into your server.
See an example of the customization page and a customized bot below.
Customized bot embed