NFT Mint Bot
Track NFT mints globally. Filter by collection or smart labels
Welcome! The 2.5 NFT Mint Bot sends real-time mint alerts in your Discord server. You can track a particular collection or use our advanced filters to track all mints.
NEW: 🎚️ Use the
/dashboardcommand to configure the NFT image size the bot uses.
The mint bot tracking mints from 💎 Diamond Hands minters
In addition, the bot can also send real-time summaries of the hottest mints every ten minutes and every hour.
Mint summary every hour. Shows the top 10 mints.
Mint summary every 10 minutes. Shows the top 3 mints.
Make sure the bot has these permissions.
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Change Nickname
Important: The 2.5 NFT Mint Bot role is created when you install the bot. Do not modify this role, or else the bot will not function correctly.
The easiest way to configure the bot is to use the bot dashboard. Access the dashboard with
- 1.Find the contract address of the collection you want to track (available on Etherscan). For example, the contract address for Doodles is 0x8a90CAb2b38dba80c64b7734e58Ee1dB38B8992e.
- 2.In the channel you want to receive alerts, use
/track <contract address>. That's it! If you want to track more collections, use
/trackfor each collection.
By default, the bot uses large NFT images. You can change the bot to use small images on the bot dashboard. Use the
/dashboardcommand to access the bot dashboard.
/list-trackedto see which filters and collections the bot is tracking in the channel. The list will include the filter IDs of each tracker.
/untrack <filter-id>to untrack a filter or collection in the channel.
/show-summary. Every 10 minutes the bot will show the top 3 mints, and every hour the bot will show the top 10 mints.
/unshow-summarywill turn off summaries in the channel.
- Show a link to this documentation.
- List the current global filters and individual collections tracked in the channel where this command is run.
- Stop receiving mints for the filter ID (format #ABCDE). Use
/list-trackedto see all filter IDs.
- Show a summary of the top 3 mints every 10 minutes. Summaries on the hour show the top 10.
- Turn off summaries in the channel.
- Set the role that is notified whenever a new mint is received.
- Clear the role that is notified whenever a new mint is received.