Whitelist Manager Bot
Collect wallet addresses from your community
- Customization & whitelabeling. Fully customize the bot avatar, name, logos, submission panel title and panel text.
- Multiple whitelists. Create multiple whitelists for your different collections and giveaways.
- Easier configuration. Configure the whitelist and send the wallet submission panel from just one command.
Welcome! The 2.5 Whitelist Manager Bot lets you collect the wallets for your NFT collection's whitelisted members with the greatest ease!
If at any point you accidentally modify the bot role, please make sure the bot has the following permissions:
- View Channels
- Manage Roles
- Send Messages
- Embed Links
- Attach Files
- Change Nickname
The 2.5 Whitelist Manager Bot makes it very simple to collect your whitelisted users' wallet addresses.
You'll first need to figure out the requirements for your users to get on the whitelist. For example, you might require your users to follow your Twitter and like and retweet your posts; achieve a certain activity level in your Discord server; or invite some number of people to your server.
Once you have determine your whitelist requirements, create the role(s) that users will receive once they have met the requirements. These are the Whitelisted Roles that you'll set in the bot.
- 1.Create a new whitelist with the
- 2.Select a channel for wallet submission and set the bot's whitelist channel to that channel. This channel should only be accessible to whitelisted users.
- 3.(Advised) Set the blockchain your project is on. Setting a blockchain allows the bot to validate the format of every submitted address and reject invalid addresses. Additionally, for ETH, MATIC, and SOL, setting the blockchain allows you to configure a minimum balance required for users to submit their wallets.
- 4.(Optional) Set whitelisted roles, the roles that are eligible to submit their wallets. These are the roles that should have access to the whitelist channel.
5. (Optional) Set the wallet submitted role, the role that users will receive when they successfully submit their wallets.
7. There are many other settings you can configure. For example, you can require a minimum wallet balance (ETH, MATIC, SOL only), set a maximum number of wallets to collect (for the entire whitelist), or require users to follow your Twitter account and retweet a tweet. See the commands section for more info. To view your current configuration, you can use the
8. When your whitelist settings look good, send the whitelist submission panel to the whitelist channel. (You can also use the
/send-submissionpanelcommand.) Your users can click the buttons in the panel to submit and check their wallet address.
9. To download your collected wallets, use the
/download-walletscommand. You have three options: a simple list of addresses, a list with in-depth information (Discord id, username, and so on) and a full 2.5 Intelligence report in Google Sheets.
Disconnect the Twitter account connected to your Discord account.
Shows the bot documentation (i.e. this site).
Creates a new whitelist or configures settings for an existing whitelist.
The settings you can configure:
- Whitelist channel: Sets the Discord channel in which wallets wil be collected.
- Blockchain: Sets the blockchain for which wallets will be collected.
- Add whitelisted roles: Add roles that are eligible to submit their wallet.
- Remove whitelisted roles: Remove roles that are eligible to submit their wallet.
- Whitelist status (Open/Closed): Open or close submission for the whitelist.
- Maximum wallets (Total for entire whitelist): Limit the total number of wallets that can be collected for this list. (First come first served.) Each user can submit one wallet.
- Delete wallet if a user leaves the server?: When turned on this will delete submitted wallets from people who leave the server.
- Wallet admin role: Set a role for admin access to this whitelist.
- Minimum wallet balance (ETH/Matic/SOL): Require users to have at least this amount in their wallet to submit their wallets.
- Wallet submitted role: Set the role that people will receive after they submit their wallet.
- Submission panel title: Customize the wallet submission panel title.
- Submission panel text: Customize the wallet submission panel text.
- Twitter follow account: Set the Twitter account people must follow to submit their wallet.
- Required Twitter retweet: Set which tweet people must retweet to submit their wallet.
- Change name: Change the name of the whitelist.
- Reset: Reset all settings, all wallets, or both.
- Delete whitelist: Delete the selected whitelist.
/download-auditlogDownloads the audit log for a specified whitelist. Audit logs contain records for every use of the
/add-wallet whitelist @user Wallet AddressAdds or changes the wallet in the specified whitelist for the specified user. Logs the action to the audit logs.
/remove-wallet whitelist @userRemoves the wallet in the specified whitelist for the specified user. Logs the action to the audit logs.
/count-walletsShows you have many wallets have been submitted for each whitelist.
/viewconfigShows you the configuration for a specified whitelist.
/download-walletsSends a file to the channel with all the collected wallets for a specified whitelist. Full reports are deleted in 90 days. Please download them if you'd like to save them.
/count-wallets and /download-wallets
/send-submissionpanelSends the whitelist submission panel for a specified whitelist to the whitelist channel.
The "NFT Whitelist Wallet Bot" role is above the wallet submitted role, "Whitelisted."
For a more in depth configuration, check out the GIF below.
Yes. Please join our Discord server and open a #support ticket. ⚠️ If your wallets do not have Discord user IDs associated with them, the bot won't be able to ensure that a user doesn't submit two wallets (one wallet from your imported list, and one wallet through the bot).
"Your wallet has been recorded but I couldn't assign you the verified wallet role"
In order for the bot to grant users the wallet submitted role, the NFT Whitelist Wallet Bot role must be higher than the wallet submitted role.
Please go to Server Settings > Roles, and drag the "NFT Whitelist Wallet Bot" role above the wallet submitted role.